Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Working together for women's health: a framework for the development of policies and programs.Ontario Ministry of Health, Ottawa1990
- Canadian women's health issues in the 1990s.Can J Ob Gynecol Womens Health Care. 1993; 5: 510-513
- The social context of women's health: Goals and Objectives for Medical Education.Can Med Assoc J. 1995; 152: 507-511
- Report of the Joint Working Group on Family Medicine in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health.in: The report of the Postgraduate Family Medicine Education Committee on Residency Training in Family Medicine. The College of Family Physicians of Canada, Mississauga (Canada)1990
- Women's health and obstetrics and gynaecology: their relationship and suggestions for a practical integration.J Soc Obstet Gynaecol (Can). 1996; : 589-598
- Women's health studies at Queen's bring feminist perspective to family practice.Can Med Assoc J. 1992; 146: 1815-1816
- Educating physicians about women's health.Can Fam Physician. 1994; : 900-905
*This manuscript was the winner of the WHLP for 1997. Manuscripts addressed the topic “Developing; new models of primary women's health care.”