Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Extend postpartum Medicaid coverage.(Available:)https://www.acog.org/advocacy/policy-priorities/extend-postpartum-medicaid-coverageDate: 2021Date accessed: March 8, 2022
- The health and social service needs of pregnant women who consider but do not have abortions.Women’s Health Issues. 2019; 29: 364-369
- Health insurance coverage: Early release of estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, 2019.(Available:)https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhis/earlyrelease/insur202009–508.pdfDate: 2020Date accessed: March 8, 2022
- Flexible coding of in-depth interviews: a twenty-first-century approach.Sociological Methods & Research. 2021; 50: 708-739
- Women’s health insurance coverage.(Available:)https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/fact-sheet/womens-health-insurance-coverage/Date: 2021Date accessed: March 8, 2022
- Health insurance coverage in the United States: 2019.(Available:)https://www.census.gov/library/publications/2020/demo/p60–271.htmlDate: 2020Date accessed: March 8, 2022
- The prevalence and impacts of crisis pregnancy center visits among a population of pregnant women.Contraception. 2018; 98: 69-73
- The effects of Medicaid expansion under the ACA: A systematic review.Health Affairs. 2018; 37: 944-950
- Consideration of and reasons for not obtaining abortion among women entering prenatal care in Southern Louisiana and Baltimore, Maryland.Sexuality Research and Social Policy. 2019; 16: 476-487
- Complex situations: Economic insecurity, mental health, and substance use among pregnant women who consider - but do not have - abortions.PLoS One. 2020; 15: e0226004
- Health coverage options for pregnant or soon to be pregnant women.(Available:)https://www.healthcare.gov/what-if-im-pregnant-or-plan-to-get-pregnant/Date: 2021Date accessed: September 27, 2021
- Motherhood preconceived: The emergence of the Preconception Health and Health Care Initiative.Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law. 2013; 38: 345-371
- Cultivating the maternal future: Public health and the prepregnant self.Journal of Women in Culture and Society. 2015; 40: 939-962
- The zero trimester.University of California Press, Oakland, CA2017
Funding Statement: This study was supported by the David and Lucile Packard Foundation (grant: 2016–64232 ). The sponsor had no involvement in study design; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; or in the decision to submit the article for publication.