Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Health disparities in rural women.Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2014; 123: 384-388
- Multiple unintended pregnancies in U.S. women: A systematic review.Women's Health Issues. 2017; 27: 407-413
- Access to long-acting reversible contraception among US publicly funded health centers.Contraception. 2018; 97: 405-410
- Contraceptive practices, preferences, and barriers among abortion clients in North Carolina.Southern Medical Journal. 2018; 111: 317-323
- Update to CDC's U.S. medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use, 2010: Revised recommendations for the use of hormonal contraception among women at high risk for HIV infection or infected with HIV.MMWR Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports. 2012; 61: 449-452
- Disparities in family planning.American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2010; 202: 214-220
- Postabortion contraception: emerging opportunities and barriers.Guttmacher Institute, New York2017 (Available from)Accessed: April 12, 2020)
- Trends in emergency Medicaid expenditures for recent and undocumented immigrants.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1085-1092
- Unintended pregnancy in the United States: Incidence and disparities, 2006.Contraception. 2011; 84: 478-485
- Contraceptive technology.21st ed. Ardent Media, New York2018
- Current contraceptive use in the United States, 2006-2010, and changes in patterns of use since 1995.National Health Statistics Report. 2012; 60: 1-25
- Abortion incidence and service availability in the United States, 2011.Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. 2014; 46: 3-14
- Perceived and insurance-related barriers to the provision of contraceptive services in U.S. abortion care settings.Women's Health Issues. 2011; 21: S26-31
- Fact sheet: State contraceptive equity laws.(Available from:)Accessed: April 12, 2020)
- Contraceptive equity in action: A toolkit for state implementation.2019 (Available from:)Accessed: October 25, 2021)
- Reproductive Health Equity Act.(Available from:)www.oregon.gov/oha/ph/healthypeoplefamilies/reproductivesexualhealth/pages/reproductive-health-equity-act.aspx(Accessed: October 25, 2021)
- Available from:)Accessed: August 1, 2021) (
- Contraceptive discontinuation and repeat unintended pregnancy within 1 year after an abortion.Contraception. 2012; 85: 56-62
- Rural-urban commuting area codes.(Available from:)Accessed: June 3, 2021)
Funding Statement: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.