Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Informed decision making and abortion: Crisis pregnancy centers, informed consent, and the first amendment.Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics. 2015; 43: 51-58
- The American College Obstetricians and Gynecologists practice bulletin no 150: Early pregnancy loss.Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2015; 125: 1258-1267
- College Statement of Policy: Abortion Policy.2014 (Available:)Accessed: June 5, 2017)
- Deadly delivery: The maternal health care crisis in the USA.Amnesty International Publications, London2010
- Report of the APA Task Force on Mental health and Abortion.2008 (Available:)Accessed: June 5, 2017)
- Implementation of new clinical guidelines on quality family planning services: Baseline data from publicly funded clinics.Contraception. 2015; 92: 394
- Abortion misinformation from crisis pregnancy centers in North Carolina.Contraception. 2012; 86: 752-756
- Crisis pregnancy center websites: Information, misinformation and disinformation.Contraception. 2014; 90: 601-605
- Information about sexual health on crisis pregnancy center web sites: Accurate for adolescents?.Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 2016; 29: 22-25
- Care net pregnancy center standards of affiliation.2016 (Available:)Accessed: July 1, 2016)
- Find a pregnancy center.2016 (Available:)Accessed: July 1, 2016)
Care Net. (2017). About Care Net. Available: https://www.care-net.org/about. Accessed: August 8, 2017.
- HIV surveillance report, 2015.2015 (Available:)Accessed: June 5, 2017)
- Sexually transmitted disease surveillance 2015.2016 (Available:)Accessed: June 5, 2017)
- Counseling the adolescent about pregnancy options.Pediatrics. 1998; 101: 938-940
- Providing quality family planning services.MMWR Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report. 2014; 63: 1-54
- Continuing pregnancy after mifepristone and “reversal” of first-trimester medical abortion: A systematic review.Contraception. 2015; 92: 206-211
- About Heartbeat International.2016 (Available:)Accessed: July 1, 2016)
- Worldwide directory.2016 (Available:)Accessed: July 1, 2016)
- Heartbeat International, Our Passion.2017 (Available:)Accessed: August 8, 2017)
- Three approaches to qualitative content analysis.Qualitative Health Research. 2005; 15: 1277-1288
- Crisis pregnancy centers, poverty, and the expanding frontiers of American abortion politics.Politics & Policy. 2013; 41: 985-1011
- The spread of ‘Post abortion Syndrome’ as social diagnosis.Social Science & Medicine. 2014; 102: 18-25
Knight, N. (2016). Crisis pregnancy centers fail in fight against California reproductive disclosure law. Rewire. Available: https://rewire.news/article/2016/02/10/crisis-pregnancy-centers-fail-fight-california-reproductive-disclosure-law/. Accessed: July 1, 2016.
Kost, K. (2015). Unintended pregnancy rates at the state level: Estimates for 2010 and trends since 2002. Available: https://editor.guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/report_pdf/stateup10.pdf. Accessed: June 5, 2017.
- Internet use in pregnancy informs women's decision making: A web-based survey.Birth. 2010; 37: 106-115
- What is the impact of the internet on Decision-Making in pregnancy? A global study.Birth. 2011; 38: 336-345
- Crisis pregnancy centers seek to increase political clout, secure government subsidy.Guttmacher Report on Public Policy. 2002; 5: 4-6
- Infant mortality statistics from the 2013 period linked Birth/Infant death data set.National Vital Statistics Reports. 2015; 64: 1-30
- Information about infantile hemangiomas on the Internet: How accurate is it?.Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2007; 57: 998-1004
- The making of pro-life activists: How social movement mobilization works.University of Chicago Press, Chicago2008
NARAL Pro-Choice America. (2017a). Who decides? The status of women's reproductive rights in the United States. Available: https://www.prochoiceamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/WhoDecides2017-DigitalEdition3.pdf. Accessed: August 8, 2017.
NARAL Pro-Choice America. (2017b). The truth about crisis pregnancy centers. Available: https://www.prochoiceamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/6.-The-Truth-About-Crisis-Pregnancy-Centers.pdf. Accessed: June 5, 2017.
National Cancer Institute. Abortion, miscarriage, and breast cancer risk: 2003 Workshop. Available: http://www.cancer.gov/types/breast/abortion-miscarriage-risk. Accessed: June 5, 2017.
National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA). Available: http://www.nifla.org. Accessed: July 1, 2016.
Ramah International. Help in your area. Pregnancy resource center directory. Available: https://ramahinternational.org/help-in-your-area/georgia. Accessed: July 1, 2016.
- Accuracy and coverage of reproductive health information on the Internet accessed in English and Persian from Iran.Journal of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care. 2008; 34: 153-157
- The public health risks of crisis pregnancy centers.Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. 2012; 44: 201-205
Waxman, R. H. A. (2006). False and misleading health information provided by federally funded pregnancy resource centers. Available: http://www.motherjones.com/files/waxman2.pdf. Accessed: June 5, 2017.
- Scope of family planning services available in federally qualified health centers.Contraception. 2014; 89: 85-90