- Women saw large decrease in out-of-pocket spending for contraceptives after ACA mandate removed cost sharing.Health Affairs. 2015; 34 (Available:) (Accessed October 27, 2015): 1204-1211
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. (2015). Effectuated enrollment snapshot. Available: www.cms.gov/Newsroom/MediaReleaseDatabase/Fact-sheets/2015-Fact-sheets-items/2015-09-08.html. Accessed October 19, 2015.
- Narrow provider networks in new health plans: Balancing affordability with access to quality care.The Center on Health Insurance Reforms and Urban Institute, 2014 (Available:)Accessed October 27, 2015)
- Elimination of cost-sharing and receipt of screening for colorectal and breast cancer.Cancer. 2015; 121 (Available:) (Accessed October 27, 2015): 3272-3280http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.29494/abstract;jsessionid=8A8CF5F7CB560F488D33A65EE16C33D9.f02t01
- Insurance dropouts present a challenge for health law.New York Times, 2015 (A1. Available:)www.nytimes.com/2015/10/12/us/insurance-dropouts-present-a-challenge-for-health-law.html?ref=topics&_r=1(Accessed October 27, 2015)
- Has recommended preventive service use increased after elimination of cost-sharing as part of the Affordable Care Act in the United States?.Preventive Medicine. 2015; 78 (Available:) (Accessed October 27, 2015): 85-91
Kaiser Family Foundation. (2015). Women's Health Insurance Coverage. Available: http://kff.org/womens-health-policy/fact-sheet/womens-health-insurance-coverage-fact-sheet/. Accessed November 11, 2015.
National Women's Law Center. (2015). State of women's coverage: Health plan violations of the Affordable Care Act. Available: www.nwlc.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/stateofcoverage2015final.pdf. Accessed October 26, 2015.
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE). (2015). Health insurance coverage and the Affordable Care Act. Available: http://aspe.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/83966/ib_uninsured_change.pdf. Accessed October 27, 2015.
- Federal and state standards for “essential community providers” under the ACA and implications for women's health.Kaiser Family Foundation, 2015 (Available:)http://kff.org/womens-health-policy/issue-brief/federal-and-state-standards-for-essential-community-providers-under-the-aca-and-implications-for-womens-health/(Accessed October 27, 2015)
- Medicaid and women's health coverage two years into the Affordable Care Act.Women's Health Issues. 2015; 25 (Available:) (Accessed October 27, 2015): 604-607
- Colorectal cancer screening in the era of the Affordable Care Act.Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2015; (Available:) (Accessed October 27, 2015)
Rosenbaum, S. Letter to interested parties. (2009). Available: http://publichealth.gwu.edu/departments/healthpolicy/DHP_Publications/pub_uploads/dhpPublication_B30C1DF2-5056-9D20-3D38915B18D7BAAF.pdf. Accessed October 27, 2015.
- Coverage for abortion services and the ACA.Kaiser Family Foundation, 2014 (Available:)Accessed October 19, 2015)
- Women and health care in the early years of the ACA: Key findings from the 2013 Kaiser Women's Health Survey.Kaiser Family Foundation, 2014 (Available:)http://kff.org/womens-health-policy/report/women-and-health-care-in-the-early-years-of-the-aca-key-findings-from-the-2013-kaiser-womens-health-survey/(Accessed October 27, 2015)
- Abortion coverage in marketplace plans in 2015.Kaiser Family Foundation, 2015 (Available:)Accessed October 26, 2015)
- Options for assuring access to confidential care for adolescents and young adults in an explanation of benefits environment.Journal of Adolescent Health. 2015; 56 (Available:) (Accessed October 27, 2015): 7-9
- Coverage of contraceptive services: A review of health insurance plans in five states.Kaiser Family Foundation, 2015 (Available:)http://kff.org/womens-health-policy/report/coverage-of-contraceptive-services-a-review-of-health-insurance-plans-in-five-states/(Accessed October 27, 2015)
- Impact of the federal contraceptive guarantee on out of pocket payments for contraceptives: 2014 update.Contraception. 2014; 91 (Available:) (Accessed October 27, 2015): 44-48
U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO). (2014). Health insurance exchanges: Coverage of non-excepted abortion services by qualified health plans. Available: www.gao.gov/assets/670/665800.pdf. Accessed October 19, 2015.
U.S. Senate. (2015). Letter to Secretary Burwell, March 2, 2015. Available: www.help.senate.gov/imo/media/03022015-Honorable_Sylvia_Matthews_Burwell-Affordable_Care_Act.pdf. Accessed October 27, 2015.
- The cost of insuring pregnant women.The New Yorker, 2015 (Available)Accessed October 27, 2015)