Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medical student intrauterine device knowledge and attitudes: An assessment of clerkship training.Contraception. 2013; 88: 257-262
- Clinician knowledge about use of intrauterine devices in adolescents in South Carolina AHEC.Family Medicine. 2011; 3: 407-411
- Disparities in rates of unintended pregnancy in the United States, 1994 and 2001.Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. 2006; 38: 90-96
- Changes in use of long-acting contraceptive methods in the U.S., 2007-2009.Fertility and Sterility. 2012; 98: 893-897
- A long-term evaluation of a required reproductive health training rotation with opt-out provisions for family medicine residents.Family Medicine. 2013; 45: 180-186
- Challenges in translating evidence to practice: The provision of intrauterine contraception.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2008; 111: 1359-1369
- Evidence-based IUD practice: Family physicians and obstetrician-gynecologists.Family Medicine. 2012; 44: 637-645
- The checkered history and bright future of intrauterine contraception in the United States.Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. 2002; 34: 98-103
- Preventing unintended pregnancies by providing no-cost contraception.Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2012; 120: 1291-1297
- Myths and misconceptions about long-acting reversible contraception (LARC).Journal of Adolescent Health. 2013; 52: S14-21
- Popularity disparity: Attitudes about the IUD in Europe and the United States.Guttmacher Policy Review. 2007; 10
- Patterns of contraceptive use in 5 European countries.American Journal of Public Health. 2000; 90: 1403-1408
- Training family practice residents in abortion and other reproductive health care: A nationwide survey.Family Planning Perspectives. 1997; 29: 222-227
- Intrauterine device knowledge and practices: A national survey of obstetrics and gynecology residents.Southern Medical Journal. 2013; 106: 500-505
- Health care provider attitudes and practices related to intrauterine devices for nulliparous women.Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2012; 119: 762-771
- World contraceptive use 2011.United Nations, New York2011
This work was supported by an anonymous foundation. Ashley Philliber had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.