Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Community Survey. (2007-2011). Community Facts, Median Household Income by Zip Code. American FactFinder. Available: http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/index.xhtml.
- Unplanned Pregnancy and Abortion in the United States and Europe: Why So Different?.The National Campaign, Washington, DC2012 (Available)
- Extending contraceptive coverage under the affordable care act saves public funds.Contraception. 2013; 87: 143-148
California Department of Veterans Affairs. (2012). Service Connection: Disability Compensation. Training Module 4, Study Plan. Available: http://www.calvet.ca.gov/Files/VetServices/Module4F.pdf.
- Unintended pregnancy among female soldiers presenting for prenatal care at Madigan Army Medical Center.Military Medicine. 1998; 163: 444-448
- Poverty, wealth, and health care utilization: A geographic assessment.Journal of Urban Health: Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine. 2012; 89: 828-847
- Disparities in family planning.American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2010; 202: 214-220
- Associations between obesity and asthma in a low-income, urban, minority population.Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology: Official Publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. 2013; 110: 340-346
- Disparities in rates of unintended pregnancy in the United States, 1994 and 2001.Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. 2006; 38: 90-96
- Unintended pregnancy in the United States: Incidence and disparities, 2006.Contraception. 2011; 84: 478-485
Holder, K. Post 9/11 Women Veterans. (2010). Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Population Association of America; April 15–17, 2010; Dallas, TX. Housing and Household Economic Statistics Division, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Unintended pregnancy and contraceptive use among women in the U.S. military: A systematic literature review.Military Medicine. 2011; 176: 1056-1064
- Manifestations of poverty and birthrates among young teenagers in California zip code areas.Family Planning Perspectives. 2001; 33: 63-69
- Unintended pregnancy among women the US military.Contraception. 2011; 84: 249-251
- Women veterans' reproductive health preferences and experiences: A focus group analysis.Women's Health Issues. 2011; 21: 124-129
- Intended and unintended births in the United States: 1982-2010.National Health Statistics Reports. 2012; : 1-28
- Contraceptive decision-making in sexual relationships: Young men's experiences, attitudes and values.Culture, Health & Sexuality. 2010; 12: 373-386
- Contraceptive failure in the first two years of use: Differences across socioeconomic subgroups.Family Planning Perspectives. 2001; 33: 19-27
- Short and long-term outcomes from a multisession diabetes education program targeting low-income minority patients: A six-month follow up.Clinical Therapeutics. 2013; 35: A43-A53
- The affordable care act and reproductive health: Potential gains and serious challenges.Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law. 2013; 38: 373-391
- Socioeconomic disparities in ectopic pregnancy: Predictors of adverse outcomes from Illinois hospital-based care, 2000-2006.Maternal and Child Health Journal. 2011; 15: 234-241
- Cost-sharing: Effects on spending and outcomes.The Synthesis Project. Research Synthesis Report. 2010; (pii: 71583)
- The cost of unintended pregnancy in the United States.Contraception. 2007; 75: 168-170
- 2013's Veterans Health Care Benefit's Handbook.Military Handbooks, Washington, DC2013 (Available)
- Health Benefits: 2013 VA National and Priority Group 8 Relaxation Income Thresholds.VA Healthcare System, Washington, DC2013 (Available)http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/cost/incomethresholds_2012.asp
- Health Benefits: Returning Service Members (OEF/OIF/OND).2013 (Available)
- VA Desert Pacific Healthcare Network.2013 (Available)
- Compilation of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.House Office of the Legislative Counsel, Washington, DC2010 (Available)
- Predictors of noncompliance in an oral contraceptive clinical trial.Contraception. 2012; 85: 465-469
All authors participated in the research, have read the manuscript, and agree with its contents. Article has not been submitted elsewhere. IRB approval was received for this study. There are no relevant financial conflicts of interests to report. All authors had full access to all the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.