Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Alderman, J., Borkar, G. G., Garrett, A., Hogan, L., Kim, J., Le, W., et al. (2005). The most conservative and liberal cities in the United States: The Bay Area Center for Voting Research. Berkely, CA: Bay Area Center for Voting Research.
- Recruitment of newly diagnosed ovarian cancer patients proved challenging in a multicentre biobanking study.Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2011; 64: 525-530
- Abortion and long-term mental health outcomes: a systematic review of the evidence.Contraception. 2008; 78: 436-450
- Improving the recruitment activity of clinicians in randomised controlled trials: A systematic review.BMJ Open. 2012; 2: e000496
- An analysis of factors that predict patient consent to take part in a randomized controlled trial.Family Practice. 2007; 24: 388-394
- Recruiting older people to a randomised controlled dietary intervention trial–How hard can it be?.BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2010; 10: 17
- How evidence based are recruitment strategies to randomized controlled trials in primary care? Experience from seven studies.Family Practice. 2003; 20: 83-92
- Troubling trend: more states hostile to abortion rights as middle ground shrinks.Guttmacher Policy Review. 2012; 15: 14-19
- Patterns of patient enrollment in randomized controlled trials.Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2001; 54: 877-883
- The conflicting roles of clinicians versus investigators in HIV randomised clinical trials.Culture, Health & Sexuality. 2001; 3: 67-79
- Why is recruitment to trials difficult? An investigation into recruitment difficulties in an RCT of supported employment in patients with severe mental illness.Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2009; 30: 40-46
- Changes in abortion rates between 2000 and 2008 and lifetime incidence of abortion.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2011; 117: 1358-1366
- Impact of on-site initiation visits on patient recruitment and data quality in a randomized trial of adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.Clinical Trials. 2006; 3: 486-492
- Abortion and mental health: Evaluating the evidence.American Psychologist. 2009; 64: 863-890
- GPs' experiences of primary care mental health research: A qualitative study of the barriers to recruitment.Family Practice. 2007; 24: 518-525
- Recruitment and retention in a multicentre randomised controlled trial in Bell's palsy: a case study.BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2007; 7: 15
- A randomised trial of the effects of an additional communication strategy on recruitment into a large-scale, multi-centre trial.Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2007; 28: 1-5
- IMproving PArticipation of patients in Clinical Trials–Rationale and design of IMPACT.BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2010; 10: 85
- The great divide: A qualitative investigation of factors influencing researcher access to potential randomised controlled trial participants in mental health settings.Journal of Mental Health. 2010; 19: 532-541
- The comparative safety of legal induced abortion and childbirth in the United States.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2012; 119: 215-219
- Incentives and disincentives to participation by clinicians in randomised controlled trials.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2007; 2: MR000021
- Is there an “abortion trauma syndrome”? Critiquing the evidence.Harvard Review of Psychiatry. 2009; 17: 268-290
- Strategies to improve recruitment to randomised controlled trials.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2010; 4: MR000013
U.S. Census Bureau. (2004). CNN election 2004. Accessed from: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004//pages/results/states/WA/P/00/county.000.html.