Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Women's Health Issues
Alderman, J., Borkar, G. G., Garrett, A., Hogan, L., Kim, J., Le, W., et al. (2005). The most conservative and liberal cities in the United States: The Bay Area Center for Voting Research. Berkely, CA: Bay Area Center for Voting Research.
- Recruitment of newly diagnosed ovarian cancer patients proved challenging in a multicentre biobanking study.Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2011; 64: 525-530
- Abortion and long-term mental health outcomes: a systematic review of the evidence.Contraception. 2008; 78: 436-450
- Improving the recruitment activity of clinicians in randomised controlled trials: A systematic review.BMJ Open. 2012; 2: e000496
- An analysis of factors that predict patient consent to take part in a randomized controlled trial.Family Practice. 2007; 24: 388-394
- Recruiting older people to a randomised controlled dietary intervention trial–How hard can it be?.BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2010; 10: 17
- How evidence based are recruitment strategies to randomized controlled trials in primary care? Experience from seven studies.Family Practice. 2003; 20: 83-92
- Troubling trend: more states hostile to abortion rights as middle ground shrinks.Guttmacher Policy Review. 2012; 15: 14-19
- Patterns of patient enrollment in randomized controlled trials.Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2001; 54: 877-883
- The conflicting roles of clinicians versus investigators in HIV randomised clinical trials.Culture, Health & Sexuality. 2001; 3: 67-79
- Why is recruitment to trials difficult? An investigation into recruitment difficulties in an RCT of supported employment in patients with severe mental illness.Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2009; 30: 40-46
- Changes in abortion rates between 2000 and 2008 and lifetime incidence of abortion.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2011; 117: 1358-1366
- Impact of on-site initiation visits on patient recruitment and data quality in a randomized trial of adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.Clinical Trials. 2006; 3: 486-492
- Abortion and mental health: Evaluating the evidence.American Psychologist. 2009; 64: 863-890
- GPs' experiences of primary care mental health research: A qualitative study of the barriers to recruitment.Family Practice. 2007; 24: 518-525
- Recruitment and retention in a multicentre randomised controlled trial in Bell's palsy: a case study.BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2007; 7: 15
- A randomised trial of the effects of an additional communication strategy on recruitment into a large-scale, multi-centre trial.Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2007; 28: 1-5
- IMproving PArticipation of patients in Clinical Trials–Rationale and design of IMPACT.BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2010; 10: 85
- The great divide: A qualitative investigation of factors influencing researcher access to potential randomised controlled trial participants in mental health settings.Journal of Mental Health. 2010; 19: 532-541
- The comparative safety of legal induced abortion and childbirth in the United States.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2012; 119: 215-219
- Incentives and disincentives to participation by clinicians in randomised controlled trials.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2007; 2: MR000021
- Is there an “abortion trauma syndrome”? Critiquing the evidence.Harvard Review of Psychiatry. 2009; 17: 268-290
- Strategies to improve recruitment to randomised controlled trials.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2010; 4: MR000013
U.S. Census Bureau. (2004). CNN election 2004. Accessed from: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004//pages/results/states/WA/P/00/county.000.html.