Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. (2012). Caesarean section: Proportion of women delivering babies in acute care hospitals by caesarean section. National Quality Measures Clearinghouse. Retrieved July 9, 2012, from: http://www.qualitymeasures.ahrq.gov/content.aspx?id=27274.
- Systematic review of women veterans' health: Update on successes and gaps.Women’s Health Issues. 2011; 21: S84-S97
- Improving maternal care with a continuous quality improvement strategy: A report from the Interventions to Minimize Preterm and Low Birth Weight Infants through Continuous Improvement Techniques (IMPLICIT) Network.Journal of American Board of Family Medicine. 2009; 22: 380-386
- Contraceptive care in the VA healthcare system.Contraception. 2012; 85: 580-588
- Smoking prevalence among US veterans.Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2010; 25: 147-149
- Outcomes, costs, and utilization of pregnancy-related care.Federal Practitioner. 2006; : 20-30
Department of Veteran's Affairs. (2004). Women Veterans Health Program Newsletter, 40, 14–16.
- VHA handbook 1330.01: Healthcare services for women veterans.Author, Washington, DC2010
- Expanding public health insurance to parents: Effects on children's coverage under Medicaid.Health Services Research. 2003; 38: 1283-1301
- Medical care needs of returning veterans with PTSD: Their other burden.Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2011; 26: 33-39
- Sourcebook: Women veterans in the Veterans Health Administration. Volume 1. Sociodemographic Characteristics and Utilization of VHA Care. Women's Evaluation Initiative, Women's Veteran Health Strategic Health Care Group.Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC2010
- Medical profile of women Veterans Administration outpatients who report a history of sexual assault occurring while in the military.Journal of Women's Health & Gender-Based Medicine. 1999; 8: 835-845
- New women veterans in the VHA: A longitudinal profile.Women's Health Issues. 2011; 21: S103-S111
- Children's ability to access and use health care.Health Affairs. 2004; 23: 235-244
- The burden of illness in the first year home: Do male and female VA users differ in health conditions and healthcare utilization?.Women's Health Issues. 2011; 21: 92-97
- Prevalence of painful musculoskeletal conditions in female and male veterans in 7 years after return from deployment in Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom.Clinical Journal of Pain. 2012; 28: 163-167
- Lack of health coverage among US veterans from 1987 to 2004.American Journal of Public Health. 2007; 97: 2199-2203
- Pregnancy outcomes among U.S. women Vietnam veterans.American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 2000; 38: 447-454
- VA location and structural factors associated with onsite availability of reproductive health services.Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2013; 28: S591-S597
- Use of Veterans Health Administration prenatal care and resuming VA care following delivery.Academy Health Special Session on Gender and Health, Baltimore, MD2013
- Births: Final data for 2010. National vital statistics report.volume 6:1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Bethesda2012
- Innovative strategies to reduce disparities in the quality of prenatal care in underresourced settings.Medical Care Research and Review. 2010; 67: 198S-230S
- Unmet reproductive health needs among women Veterans in care at the Veterans Administration.Women's Health Issues. 2011; 21: 124-129
- Sexual victimization, health status, and VA healthcare utilization among lesbian and bisexual OEF/OIF veterans.Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2013; 274: 604-608
- Pregnancy and mental health among women veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.Journal of Women's Health. 2010; 19: 2159-2166
Public Law (PL) 111-163 Section 206 of the Caregivers and Veteran Omnibus Health Services Act. (2010). Retrieved from: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/s1963#overview.
- The military environment: Risk factors for women's non-fatal assaults.Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2001; 43: 325-334
- Trends and risk factors for mental health diagnoses among Iraq and Afghanistan veterans using Department of Veterans Affairs health care, 2002-2008.American Journal of Public Health. 2009; 99: 1651-1658
- A conceptual framework for research on lifetime violence, posttraumatic stress, and child-bearing.Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health. 2002; 47: 337-346
- The Minnesota prenatal care coordination project: Successes and obstacles.Public Health Reports. 1994; 109: 775-781
- Insuring children or insuring families: Do parental and sibling coverage lead to improved retention of children in Medicaid?.Journal of Health Economics. 2006; 25: 1154-1169
- Receipt of counseling about risk of medication-induced birth defects by female Veterans of reproductive age.Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2013; 274: 598-604
- Predictors of prenatal and postpartum care adequacy in a Medicaid managed care population.Women's Health Issues. 2011; 21: 277-285
- Distress and pain during pelvic examinations: Effect of sexual violence.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2008; 112: 1343-1350
- Trends in rates and attributable costs of conditions among female VA patients, 2000 and 2008.Women's Health Issues. 2012; 22: e337-e344