Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mortality rates in patients with anorexia nervosa and other eating disorders: A meta-analysis of 36 studies.Archives of General Psychiatry. 2011; 68: 724-731
- The economic and social burden of eating disorders.in: Maj M. Halmi K. Lopez-Ibor J.J. Sartorius N. Eating disorders. Wiley, New York2003: 383-396
- Suicidality in eating disorders: Occurrence, correlates, and clinical implications.Clinical Psychological Review. 2006; 26: 769-782
- Sourcebook: Women veterans in the Veterans Health Administration. Volume 1. Sociodemographic characteristics and use of VHA care.Women's Health Evaluation Initiative, Women Veterans Health Strategic Health Care Group, Veterans Health Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC2010
- The comorbidity of substance use disorders and eating disorders in women: Prevalence, etiology, and treatment.Addictive Behaviors. 2010; 35: 392-398
- Review of the prevalence and incidence of eating disorders.Internal Journal of Eating Disorders. 2003; 34: 383-396
- The prevalence and correlates of eating disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Biological Psychiatry. 2007; 61: 348-358
- Disordered eating and weight changes after deployment: Longitudinal assessment of a large US military cohort.American Journal of Epidemiology. 2009; 69: 415-427
- Gender differences in mental health diagnoses among Iraq and Afghanistan veterans enrolled in VA healthcare.American Journal of Public Health. 2010; 100: 2450-2456
- Prevalence and contributing factors of eating disorder behaviors in active duty Navy men.Military Medicine. 1997; 162: 753-758
- Prevalence and contributing factors of eating disorder behaviors in active duty service women in the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.Military Medicine. 2001; 166: 53-58
- Eating disorders and comorbidity.Archives of Women's Mental Health. 2002; 4: 67-78
- Posttraumatic stress disorder in anorexia nervosa.Psychosomatic Medicine. 2011; 73: 491-497
- Bringing the war back home: Mental health disorders among 103,788 US veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan seen at Department of Veterans Affairs facilities.Archives of Internal Medicine. 2007; 167: 476-482
- The health service use and cost of eating disorders.Psychological Medicine. 2005; 35: 1543-1551
- Eating disorders in a national sample of hospitalized female and male veterans: Detection rates and psychiatric comorbidity.International Journal of Eating Disorders. 1999; 25: 405-414
- One-year use and cost of inpatient and outpatient services among female and male patients with an eating disorder: evidence from a national database of health insurance claims.International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2000; 27: 381-389
- Disordered eating in entry-level military personnel.Military Medicine. 2007; 172: 147-151
- Emotion avoidance in patients with anorexia nervosa: initial test of a functional model.International Journal of Eating Disorders. 2010; 43: 398-404
Supported by Department of Defense Concept Award Grant (Maguen), VA Health Sciences Research and Development (HSR&D) Career Development Award (Maguen), and National Institutes of Health grant K23 HL 094765-01 (Cohen).