Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Women's Health Issues
- Committee Opinion No. 435: Postpartum screening for abnormal glucose tolerance in women who had gestational diabetes mellitus.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2009; 113: 1419-1421
- Gestational diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 2004; 27: S88-S90
- Quantifying the adequacy of prenatal care: A comparison of indices.Public Health Reports. 1996; 111: 408-418
- Obstetricians seldom provide postpartum diabetes screening for women with gestational diabetes.American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2008; 198 (e521–525): 528
- Revisiting the behavioral model and access to medical care: Does it matter?.Journal of Health and Social Behavior. 1995; 36: 1-10
- Late cardiovascular consequences of gestational diabetes mellitus.Seminars in Reproductive Medicine. 2009; 27: 322-329
- Gestational diabetes mellitus: Postpartum opportunities for the diagnosis and prevention of type 2 diabetes mellitus.Nature Clinical Practice: Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2008; 4: 552-558
- Gaps in diabetes screening during pregnancy and postpartum.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2011; 117: 61-68
Buettgens, M., & Hall, M. (2011). Who will be uninsured after health insurance reform? Quick Strike Series, Urban Institute Real Time Policy Analysis, March 2011. Available: http://www.rwjf.org/coverage/product.jsp?id=71998. Accessed July 8, 2011.
- Postpartum screening for diabetes after a gestational diabetes mellitus-affected pregnancy.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2008; 112: 868-874
- Rural definitions for health policy and research.American Journal of Public Health. 2005; 95: 1149-1155
- Postpartum management for gestational diabetes mellitus: Policy and practice implications.Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. 2008; 20: 547-554
- Preventive counseling among women with histories of gestational diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 2007; 30: 2489-2495
- Risk perception for diabetes among women with histories of gestational diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 2007; 30: 2281-2286
- Gestational diabetes and the incidence of type 2 diabetes: A systematic review.Diabetes Care. 2002; 25: 1862-1868
- Missed opportunities for type 2 diabetes mellitus screening among women with a history of gestational diabetes mellitus.American Journal of Public Health. 2006; 96: 1643-1648
- The role of Medicaid in promoting access to high-quality, high-value maternity care.Womens Health Issues. 2009; 20: S67-S78
- Health consequences of uninsurance among adults in the United States: Recent evidence and implications.Milbank Quarterly. 2009; 87: 443-494
- National standards for diabetes self-management education. Task Force to Review and Revise the National Standards for Diabetes Self-Management Education Programs.Diabetes Care. 2000; 23: 682-689
- Effectiveness of self-management training in type 2 diabetes: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.Diabetes Care. 2001; 24: 561-587
- Pregnancy: A screening test for later life cardiovascular disease.Womens Health Issues. 2010; 20: 304-307
- Realizing health reform’s potential: Women at risk: Why increasing numbers of women are failing to get the health care they need and how the Affordable Care Act will help. Findings from the Commonwealth Fund Biennial Health Insurance Survey of 2010.Issue Brief (Commonwealth Fund). 2011; 3: 1-24
- Rates of postpartum glucose testing after gestational diabetes mellitus.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2006; 108: 1456-1462
South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC). (2010). South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control, Public Health Statistics and Information Services, Division of Biostatistics and Health GIS. Available: http://scangis.dhec.sc.gov/scan/. Accessed December 6, 2010.
South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS). (2007). Provider Manual, Diabetes Management Services. Available: http://www.scdhhs.gov. Accessed August 2010.
- Postpartum diabetes screening in women with a history of gestational diabetes.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2005; 106: 1297-1303
- Prevention of T2DM in women with a previous history of GDM.Current Diabetes Reports. 2005; 5: 272-277
- The impact of formal diabetes education on the preventive health practices and behaviors of persons with type 2 diabetes.Preventive Medicine. 2005; 41: 79-84
- Intermittent lack of health insurance coverage and use of preventive services.American Journal of Public Health. 2003; 93: 130-137