Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The increasing number of clinical items addressed during the time of adult primary care visits.Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2008; 23: 2058-2065
- Physician knowledge levels and barriers to coronary risk prevention in women: Survey results from the Women and Heart Disease Physician Education Initiative.Womens Health Issues. 2007; 17: 93-100
- Primary care visit duration and quality: Does good care take longer?.Archives of Internal Medicine. 2009; 169: 1866-1872
- Obstetrician-gynecologists and primary care: Training during obstetrics-gynecology residency and current practice patterns.Academic Medicine. 2007; 82: 602-607
- Women's Health USA 2008.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, Maryland2008
- Are two doctors better than one? Women’s physician use and appropriate care.Womens Health Issues. 2002; 12: 138-149
- Heart disease and stroke statistics—2009 update: A report from the American Heart Association Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee.Circulation. 2009; 119: e21-e181
- Cardiovascular risk assessment in postmenopausal women: The role of the gynecologist.Climacteric. 2009; 12: 58-61
- National study of physician awareness and adherence to cardiovascular disease prevention guidelines.Circulation. 2005; 111: 499-510
- National study of women’s awareness, preventive action, and barriers to cardiovascular health.Circulation. 2006; 113: 525-534
- Estimated time spent on preventive services by primary care physicians.BMC Health Services Research. 2008; 8: 245
- Obesity prevention and treatment practices of U.S. obstetrician-gynecologists.Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2006; 108: 961-968
- Women and health care: A national survey.Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park, CA2005
- Assessing primary care performance in an obstetrics/gynecology clinic.Women and Health. 2003; 37: 15-30
- Primary and preventive healthcare in obstetrics and gynecology: A study of practice patterns in the mid-Atlantic region.Journal of Womens Health. 2007; 16: 134-138
- The primary prevention of heart disease in women through health behavior change promotion in primary care.Womens Health Issues. 2003; 13: 122-141
Funded by the Federal Office on Women’s Health contract HHSP 23320082207TC.