Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Repeat abortion, repeat unintended pregnancy, repeat and misguided government policies.Guttmacher Policy Review. 2007; 10: 8-12
- Immediate placement of intrauterine devices after first and second trimester pregnancy termination.Contraception. 2011; 83: 34-40
- Impact of immediate postabortal insertion of intrauterine contraception on repeat abortion.Contraception. 2008; 78: 143-148
- Abortion in the United States: Incidence and access to services, 2005.Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. 2008; 40: 6-16
- Characteristics of U.S. abortion patients, 2008.The Guttmacher Institute, New York2010
- abortion incidence and access to abortion services in the United States, 2008.Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. 2011; 43: 41-50
- Medicaid funding for abortion: Providers’ experiences with cases involving rape, incest and life endangerment.Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health. 2010; 42: 79-86
- How commonly do U.S. abortion clinics offer contraception?.Contraception. 2010; 82: 331-336
- Public and private providers’ involvement in improving their patients’ contraceptive use.Contraception. 2008; 78: 42-51
- The cost-effectiveness of long-acting reversible contraceptive methods in the UK: Analysis based on a decision analytic model developed for a National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) clinical practice guideline.Human Reproduction. 2008; 23: 1338-1345
National Abortion Federation. (2010). 2010 clinical policy guidelines. Available: http://www.prochoice.org.
- Abortion surveillance, United States—2006.Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2009; 58 (No. SS-8)
- Manual of medical standards and guidelines.Author, New York2003
- Post-abortion family planning: A practical guide for programme managers.Author, Geneva1997
Supported by the Charlotte Ellertson Social Science Postdoctoral Fellowship in Abortion and Reproductive Health, an Ibis Reproductive Health program.