Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
United Nations. Declaration on the Elimination of Violence Against Women. Canada–USA Women’s Health Forum New York 1993. Available from: URL: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/canusa/papers/canada/english/violence.htm.
- HIV sexual risk reduction among college women applying a peer influence model.J Coll Stud Develop. 1993; 34: 346-351
- Predictors of condom-related behaviors among first-year college students.J Sex Res. 1993; 30: 252-259
- Assessing family violence interventions.Am J Prev Med. 1998; 14: 289-292
- Violence against intimates.in: VanHasslet V.B. Morrison R.L. Bellack A.S. Hesen M. Handbook of family violence. Plenum Press, New York1988: 283-317
- Prevention of violence.Primary Care. 1993; 20: 277-288
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Domestic violence: slide-lecture presentation, Washington, DC, ACOG, 1995.
- Domestic violence.Nurs Clin North Am. 1992; 27: 871-884
- The role of the emergency physician in the prevention of domestic violence.Ann Emerg Med. 1987; 16: 1155-1161
- Domestic violence.Patient Care. 1993; 11: 63-101
- Culture and system of oppression in abused women’s lives.J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 1998; 27: 678-683
- The importance of screening for domestic violence in all women.Nurse Pract. 1997; 22: 105-122
- Domestic violence.J Am Med Womens Assoc. 1996; 51: 87-100
- Domestic violence [Position paper 92111].Am J Public Health. 1993; 83: 458-463
Stark E, Flitcraft A, Zuckerman D, Grey A, Robison J, Frazier W. Wife abuse in the medical setting: an introduction for health personnel. Monograph 7. Washington, DC: Office of Domestic Violence, 1981.
Health Canada. A handbook for health and social service professionals responding to abuse during pregnancy. Ottawa: Minister of Public Works and Government Services, 1999. Cat. No. H72-21/165-1998E.
- Education is not enough.Ann Emerg Med. 1989; 18: 651-653
Zurutuza C. Domestic violence: strategies used by the Latin American women’s movement. In: Latin American Committee for the Defense of Women’s Rights, editors. Women: watched and punished. Lima, Peru: Comite Latinoamericano, 1993:59–77.
- Violence against women.Orthoped Nurs. 1998; 17: 33-38
Gandy K. New Violence against Women Act introduced. National Organization for Women, 1998. Available from: URL: http://www.now.org/nnt/05-98.
- Empowering battered women transnationally.Soc Work. 1996; 41: 261-268